25th April from 3:00 to 6:30pmCANCELLED
Race Start Time
Active Kids: 3:00pm
Nundah Criterium Circuit,
Hedley Ave, Nundah
Adults: How far can your team of 3-5 run in 90mins at 1.2km per lap ?
Active Kids: How far your team of 3 run in 45 mins?
Adult teams have 3, 4, or 5 members. Each team member must run a minimum of 2 laps.
Active Kids teams have 3 members.
Adult Team Categories
The team categories are:
1. Social runners
Within each category, teams can register as Male, Female or Mixed. (Minimum of 2 Female Runners in Mixed teams.)
Adult Entry Fee per team
$125.00 includes a 6m x 3m tent site.
Tents are not provided but teams are welcome to bring their own.
Active Kids Teams
Minimum age is 7 years. Team categories are: under 10, under 13 and under 16. Cost per team of 3 is $30.
- Each adult team will have 3 to 5 persons.
- Each Active Kids team will have 3 persons.
- Mixed adult teams will have at least 2 females.
- One runner/walker on track at a time per team.
- All runners/walkers will wear allocated race bibs on the FRONT of Shirts or singlets.
- Each runner/walker will run a minimum of two laps. (2.4km)
- No pacing or group finishes.
- Two drink stations will be provided on the course.
- Special needs (drinks, gel) can be left at Course drink stations only.
- All Marshals' instructions must be followed.
- Changeover will be in the start/finish area ONLY!
- A timing device will be issued to each runner/walker and must be worn for the duration of the relay.
Prizes will be awarded for the longest distance run in each category (Social runners, running clubs, and walkers) for Male, Female and Mixed teams.
There will also be awards for the fastest female lap time and fastest male lap time.
There will also be a novelty prize for the most inspirational tent decoration. (Use your imagination!)
Random prize draws will occur throughout the afternoon (winner must be present, otherwise there will be a redraw).